|Please Sir, I want some more Braiiinnsss!|
- Just like the 'I'll Be Back' rule (pg 69), a Zombie destroyed (except by a 'Hasta la Vista, Baby!' attack or by a Retreat result on a Resolution test), roll a d6. If the result is a 5 or a 6, the model is not actually destroyed, but turns into a Zombie Crawler instead.
- Upon turning into a Zombie Crawler, the model must also take a Resolution test as normal for surviving a hit.
- Zombie Crawlers are subject to the same rules as a Machine Crawlers (pg 69) in addition to being deemed Extra Slow.
- Beyond being particularly disgusting, Zombie Crawler's Skill, Armour and Resolution are the same as a normal/standard Zombie.
- Zombie Crawlers 'Specials' are Braaiinns!, Arrgghhhh! and Very Slow i.e. they are no longer subject to Mindless.